top of page
CONTACT page return
WC MOUNTING SYSTEM
"OPTIONAL" MOUNTNG SYSTEM
The WC Mounting System (On Left) is a narrower race plate designed for ONESKI (Not for use with ski bindings).
ALSO MOUNTING JIG
DOUBLES AS A MOUNTING JIG
The WC Mounting System (Bottom Pair of skis) Is also a jig to mount for the new location of the
narrow WC. Plates 3/4" (19mm) forward of current location. Simply remove original plates use same holes to temporarily mount WC. Narrow plate in place then use the drill bit that comes in box and drill new holes where it is clearly marked as DRILL then unscrew the WC. Plate. Plug old holes, mount in new location forward 19mm.
The WC. Narrow plate makes the skis edges 4mm wider than the ONESKI plate on each side. Which is to allow more aggressive angles or complete body laydown turns "Euro Carves". And will be requested when we start to race this new carving weapon.
WHAT IS IN PKG
WC. MOUNTING SYSTEM. Comes with all you need.
1. Two WC. Mounting plates. Narrow plate with 8 steel inserts for continuous removal of ONESKI mounting plates.
2. Four ONESKI mounting plates with all the sliders and locks needed.
3. All the hardware needed to mount WC. Plates to skis.
4. Twenty plastic plugs for the old holes.
5. Two oz. bottle of glue for new screws.
6. The correct size ski drill bit.
7. The correct size Tap.
8. Clear instructions.
2. Hammer. (To Plug old holes)
bottom of page